This Refund Policy statement is made by the Ternate Software LLP (collectively, “Ternate”, “GoldBook”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and is effective as of 24th June 2021.
GoldBook’s Customer Satisfaction Commitment
At GoldBook we strive to create quality software that you enjoy using for your business. You have a number of choices and we appreciate you giving us your business. Thank You. We have created this policy that details what we will do should we fail to meet your expectations.
This Cancellation and Refund Policy shall apply to any cancellation of subscription of the GoldBook services and applicable refunds.
- You can avail refund only once and the total amount of refund shall never exceed the amount you paid for the purchase of the subscription.
- The date on invoice of service shall be considered as final and conclusive for determining the Purchase Date. Free trial period of your subscription will not be taken into consideration while calculating refund on PRORATED basis.
- For monthly subscriptions, if at any time during the first month using our service you are dissatisfied, we will offer you a refund of your purchase, and downgrade your account to the free trial for that service. Cancellation of such first-time subscription is eligible for refund only within 15 days from the date of purchase of subscription (“Purchase Date”).
- We don't force you into an annual subscription as a condition to use our services. In exchange for you signing up for an annual up-front commitment, we offer you a significant discount over the already-low monthly subscription cost. If at any time during your first 45 days (of annual subscription) using our service you are dissatisfied, we will offer you a refund for your purchase, and downgrade your account to the free trial.
- We allow you to upgrade your subscription by purchasing a higher priced subscription. In such a case, the refund shall be governed by the Purchase Date and not from the date of upgrade of subscription (“Upgrade Date”). To clarify, a User who avails an upgrade is eligible for refund upon cancellation of the subscription within the cancellation period from the Purchase Date only.
- Under no circumstance shall a User be entitled to a refund upon cancellation of subscription after 30 days (in case of monthly subscription) and the first 45 days (in case of annual subscription) from the Purchase Date.
- For your convenience, your monthly and yearly subscriptions will auto-renew until you cancel it. Every time before your subscription auto-renews, we will notify you specifying the amount that will be charged. We know that sometimes customers forget to cancel an account they no longer want until it has already been charged. That's why you can cancel your monthly/annual subscription until five business days after your renewal date to get a full refund of the renewal amount.
- All requests for cancellation of subscription and refund should be raised only via the customer support helpline provided by GoldBook. Cancellation and refund requests raised through any other mode of communication will not be considered for refund.
- We have arrangements with banks, affiliates, payment gateways, payment aggregators and other financial service providers for processing refunds (“Service Providers''). We endeavour to ensure that eligible refunds are processed within 20 working days of your request for cancellation of subscription. However, this timeline is indicative and processing of refunds is subject to the time taken by the Service Providers.
- To process refunds these Service Providers may levy charges. By submitting a request for refund, you acknowledge and agree that remittance of refund to you is subject to the charges and such charges shall be deducted from the refund amount claimed by you.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any other clause of this policy, this Cancellation and Refund Policy shall not apply to the Users who register and purchase subscriptions using the referral code/referral link of existing GoldBook’ Users.
Please note that we will not entertain a request for refund (FULL or PRORATED) when we have suspended or terminated your access to GoldBook services due to a violation of our Terms of Service.
This Cancellation and Refund Policy is part of and incorporated within, and is to be read along with the Terms of Service www.goldbook.in/terms. The terms capitalised in this policy and not defined herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Terms of Service.
END OF REFUND POLICY
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org